Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Sharing: Computers and Such.

My computer died. I've been using the same old MacBook for years and it finally gave up the ghost. Luckily, I've got someone pretty awesome who is willing to share with me in order to facilitate my rambling/writing. And I just finished a rather large iced coffee so I'm definitely in the rambling mode. I haven't written in a while. Probably because I've been too busy canning and gardening in this beautiful new place. And my laptop died (see above statement). And because I have valued my privacy much more than ever. Not just my own privacy either. I have a few things to talk about. Things like losing my job and finding balance. And FINALLY running Hood to Coast, albeit remotely. And maybe a few thoughts about finding balance in life. Did I mention finding balance? Seems to be a pretty big focus in these crazy, weird days. I'll get to all that pretty soon. Today I just want to focus on making all of my people happy and being certain they know how much I love them. I've got a new space, all my own, to write in and the time to set aside to make it happen. I also have a new driver who can do all of my errands for me so I never have to leave the house again unless I want to! Bliss, I tell you. My life is beautiful and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment